BRAIN-BOOSTING BREAKFAST SMOOTHIE
by Suzy Glaskie of Peppermint Wellness
This is a seriously nutrition-packed breakfast smoothie that’s quick to make, easy on the eye and taste buds…and will do everything from power up your brain to cut cravings to help you burn fat. Give it a go and let me know how you get on.
Here’s what I put in it to make two servings:
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup water
- 1 banana
- 1 cup frozen organic blueberries
- 4 Brazil nuts
- 4 walnuts
- 1/2 tablespoon pumpkin seeds
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin coconut oil
- 1/2 tablespoon tahini paste
Put everything in a high speed blender and blitz for about a minute. Enjoy!