Monday 19th March 7pm-8.30pm
Wondered what Mindfulness is about?
Due to popular demand, we are running a Mindfulness Taster Session with Sheila French once again
A taster session in which you will experience a full introduction to Mindfulness explaining what it is, demonstrating how mindfulness strategies can change your life and improve your overall well-being.
You will learn how Mindfulness can:
● Reduce your stress levels
● Help you feel calmer and more focused
● Improve your emotional regulation and emotional resilience
● Help you to live life in the present appreciating every moment in your life
● Improve your overall well-being and happiness
Sheila French (EdD) is our Mindfulness Trainer for this event. She has developed a Mindfulness course to fit into your busy everyday life. She is the founder of Train My Mind, has a Postgraduate Diploma in Mindfulness from Aberdeen University and is a fully qualified teacher trainer in Mindfulness . She is also a Dr. of Education and has over 20 years of teaching and training experience.