The Yoga Kula Retreat is the perfect way to recharge and rejuvenate your body and mind. Enjoy a weekend of Yoga, meditation and delicious food by The Garden Hale.
Our retreats are open to all! Beginners to Yoga are more than welcome and classes will be catered accordingly. Yogi’s with a regular practice can immerse themselves in daily classes, meditation and workshops and take their practice deeper. If you are recovering from an injury or have any health issues, please let us know and we will assist you to tailor your Yoga practice accordingly.
The Yoga Kula Retreat is a beautiful weekend away whether you are travelling alone or with a friend or family member. Our Retreats are a great opportunity to enjoy a sociable weekend of Yoga with like-minded people.
The Yoga Kula Retreat empowers you to transform your body and mind, and to live a healthier and happier life.
22nd-25th September 2017
3rd-6th November 2017
26th-29th January 2018
Please join us for an uplifting weekend of Yoga and delicious food by The Garden Hale. Our beautifully renovated venue for both of these retreats is a converted barn in rural Herefordshire www.thebarns.com. The Barns are an ideal location to restore and rejuvenate your body and mind.
- 3 night accommodation
- Morning and evening Yoga practice with Sarah & Jane
- Yoga workshops to deepen your practice
- Yoga Nidra (deep relaxation)
- Introduction to mindful meditation
- Organic meals
- Daily cold pressed juice
- Raw desserts
- All meals, snacks, juices & alkaline water provided by The Garden Hale
- If you have any specific dietary requirements, food allergies or preferences please let us know at time of booking to ensure The Garden can cater our retreat menu accordingly
Optional Extras (pre-booking by email required):
- Reiki Healing Treatments £35
- Thai Yoga Massage £40
- Spaces are limited to 14 guests
- Retreat price is based on 2 or 3 guests per bedroom at The Barns. All bedrooms are either twin beds or super king double beds. If you have a room preference, please state at time of booking and where possible we will cater accordingly
- £460 per guest
- £30 supplement for an ensuite room per guest
- 50% deposit of £230 to secure your reservation
- Full balance due by 25th August 2017 (September Retreat) / 6th October 2017 (November Retreat) / 15th December (January Retreat)
- All payments are non-refundable
- If for any reason you are unable to attend the retreat, your booking is transferable to another guest. Where possible we will help you to find another guest to take your place
- Reservation is confirmed once deposit is received